Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Whats in your WALLET?!?!


What’s in your wallet?

CAPITAL ONE!!!! Just kidding…lol

The contents of my wallet are two twenty dollar bills, five quarters, six dimes, three nickels, five pennies, an appointment card from my personal trainer at Emerald City Athletic Club, The Keg’s club card, BECU debit , credit, and account cards, WALMART Discount card, state I.D. Card, Hot Topic Rewards Card, Borders Card, EVCC Student I.D. card, Red Robin Card, ORCA Card, Fred Meyer Rewards card, Lovers Package Card, Chapstick, Burt’s Bees lip balm, four backup tongue rings, and a white Fender Guitar Pick.

The contents of my wallet show that I love to shop and save…but mostly I love to shop, its my weakness. If someone found my wallet I’m sure the whole lovers package thing would make them feel awkward and they would probably think I’m a narcissist but I am so that’d be true. The Evcc ID with the Wal-Mart discount card (which you receive after 6 months) would shock them that I might have an IQ higher than three and work at Wal-Mart. The keg and red robin cards show that I’m truly not a vegetarian and like Cows not only because they are cute, but they taste MMMMM, MMMM, GOOD! The guitar pick would tell them that I play guitar, but I actually can’t. I’d like to though.

No comments:

Post a Comment